The ever-growing exposition of Espanyol continues to blend beloved stylings, with fashionable spaces and consists of restaurants, stores,and Spanish craft workshops housed within full-scale examples of each distinct Spanish regional architectural technique. More information beneath, plus the easy to use booking system for the expressway to entry.
Points of Interest
- Entrance Ticket
- Add on option: Audio Guide
Barcelona Product Blurb
- A reimagined area that has remained current in form since the exposition of1929 presents the synopsis of Spanish cultural capital.
- Including particular childhood memories such as professional glass blowing and a traditional equine carousel, accompanied by adult entertainments in breadth, with imaginative restaurants and unique handcrafted shopping opportunities wrapped in the family-friendly themed atmosphere of the ever-changing exhibition.
How it works
Summer: from 1st June to 30th September: 11am a 8pm
Rest of the year: Monday: 10am - 6:30pm
Tuesday - Sunday: 10am - 7pm
- Closed: 125/12, 26/12
- Languages: Audioguide: Catalan, Spanish, English, Italian, French, Russian,
Hebrew and German
- Length: ± 1 hour
- Location: Barcelona
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher
- Exchange Point: Ticket booth