One of Barcelona’s many UNESCO world heritage sites and a preference to tourists and photographers alike. This early morning opportunity to embrace the masterwork of Antoni Plàcid Guillem Gaudí I Cornet in the preeminent shades of first light is straightforward to book, follow the instructions below.
Points of Interest
- Skip the line ticket.
- Exclusive access in small group.
- Coffee or Beverage at the "La Pedrera Café"
- Privat tour (before opening) of the whole building, including Roof-terrace, Espai
Gaudí, the Attic, the Apartment and Courtyards and more.
Barcelona Product Blurb
- A prompt daybreak appointment to one of Gaudís most-prolific works to encounter fantastic rooftop daybreak scenes atop the influential UNESCO world heritage structure.
- Smaller groupings make for an intimate guided experience, with an ending of complimentary coffee at the in-house cafe.
How it works
- Times:Thursday and Friday.
Start: 8 am
- Closed: 25/12. From 7th- 13rd January 2020.
- Languages: English
- Length: ± 1 hour
- Location: Barcelona
- Partially accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- - Arrive 10 Minutes before tour starts.
- Proof of age must be provided when purchasing a reduced ticket.
- Groups of more than 10 people must book visits in advance by phoning 931 858 734 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher
- Exchange Point: Ticket booth