Saint George slew the dragon and preserved the princess, whereas this print and go ticket will maintain your legs and slay the queue. Includes audio guide in ten languages, full access to the industrial fairytale building with original rooftop view as imagined by the creative Josep Puig i Cadafalch.
Points of Interest
- Skip the line ticket.
Barcelona Product Blurb
- Formed in 1905, Josep Puig i Cadafalch's accomplishment commissioned by the Terradas family combines the technique of medieval castle construction with the intensity of bourgeoisie industrializations energetic traditions and customs, to breed new life into the legend of Saint George, the dragon slayer.
How it works
- Times: Monday to Sunday, from 10am to 7pm. Last admission 6pm.
- Closed: 25/12.
- Languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German,
Japanese, Chinese and Russian.
- Length: ± 1 hour
- Location: Barcelona
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher
- Exchange Point: Ticket booth