Rising every Saturday during the summer period, this Pyrenees adventure necessitates so slap on that sunscreen and explore the local summer landscape. Click instantly for a ticket through the flexible online payment system and venture to the designated pick up point where the fully guided sun mobile awaits though check the times on the join a group summertime travel as it can be somewhat snowy.
Points of Interest
- Tour Guide.
- Fully equipped Bus
- Guided visit to Santa Maria de Ripoll Monastery.
- Tickets for the Rack Railway and Cable Car
- Discount vouchers for activities and shops
- Traditional cured meats, sausages and liqueur tasting.
Catalonia Product Blurb
- A summer ski lift ride in the sky, a train journey in the scenic Pyrenees, a guided visit to the Santa Maria de Ripoll Monastery, cured meats, sausages, and the famous Nuria liquor all to be sampled.
- Valleys, Lakes, and signposted hikes make this most attractive of places well worth the hike, what better way to drift away on a magical Mediterranean summer day.
How it works
Return: 7:30pm4th March - 28th September: every Saturday
- Closed: 25/12, 26/12, 1/1 and 6/1.
- Languages: English, Catalan and Spanish.
- Length: ± 11.5 hours
- Departure Point: Barcelona
- Arrive 20 minutes before departure.
Audioguide in 10 languages for sale.
Under 8 years old, tours are free.
- Adapted buses for wheelchair users are available, please advise 48 hours in
advance of the booking. Contact us directly under 931 858 734.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- print voucher
- Exchange Point: On Board of the Bus