This simple to schedule and appreciate pleasing public group tour to the pinnacle of Montserrat is accompanied by an experienced guide whos voice is only surpassed by the Escolania de Montserrat choirs vocal talent. Picturesque group coach and funicular railway journey to the top of the mountain inclusive to the price of a great public group trip to Christendoms prestigious Virgin de Montserrat.
Points of Interest
- Appropriatly equipped tour bus
- Tour Guide
- Booklet with detailed information about Montserrat and other sights
- Rack railway Ticket
- Escolania de Montserrat (Boy's Choir)
Catalonia Product Blurb
- The Benedictine monastery, the Virgin of Montserrat, enchanting mountain panoramas, a ride on a funicular, and the powerful voices of one of the oldest choirs in Europe.
- An enthralling fully guided half day tour awaits the cultured traveler ending with the genuinely enchanting hymns of the Escolania de Montserrat at the mountain top Basilica of Montserrat.
How it works
Return: 4pmFrom 11/11/2019 to 29/3/2020: Wednesday and Sunday.
From 08/4/2020 to 10/11/2020: daily except Saturday.
- Closed: 25/12, 26/12, 1/1 and 6/1.
- Languages: English, Catalan and Spanish.
- Length: ± 6 hours
- Departure Point: Barcelona
- Arrive 20 minutes before departure.
Audioguide in 10 languages for sale.
Under 8 years old, tours are free.
- Adapted buses for wheelchair users are available, please advise 48 hours in
advance of the booking. Contact us directly under 931 858 734.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- print voucher
- Exchange Point: On Board of the Bus