Meltaway whilst you watch and learn, living still life on a trip through autumnal cannibalism, including a morphological echo of information from the wonderfully guided service. If you understand not what I say but remain intrigued, you will surely enjoy this public offering of Salvidor Dali and Girona, join your fellow tourists on this magical affordable trip into the province of Girona.
Points of Interest
- Fully equipped Bus
- Tour Guide
- Guided tour of Girona.
- Information Booklet of Dalí, Figueres & Girona
- Entrance to Museu Dalí & Dalí Jewels
Barcelona Product Blurb
- Opening visits in the city of Girona include the medieval walls, imposing Romanesque and Gothic landmarks, medieval baroque constructions, a stunning Jewish quarter, and the magnificent river Onyar which is lined by multi-colored houses.
- Figueres continues the day with the Alt Empordà, and surrealist wonderment in the form of the self-created Teatre-Museu DalÍ envisioned by the masterful Salvador DalÍ himself.
How it works
Return: 7:30 pmFrom 11/11/2019 to 29/03/2020: Tuesday and Saturday.
From 30/03/2020 to 08/11/2020: daily departures, except Monday.
- Closed: 25/12, 26/12, 1/1 and 6/1.
- Languages: English, Catalan and Spanish.
- Length: ± 11 hours
- Departure Point: Barcelona
- Arrive 20 minutes before departure.
Audioguide in 10 languages for sale.
Under 8 years old, tours are free.
- Adapted buses for wheelchair users are available, please advise 48 hours in
advance of the booking. Contact us directly under 931 858 734.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- print voucher
- Exchange Point: On Board of the Bus