Railways generated a surge in Industrial germination, driving a particular character narrative permanently into Terrassas city development too, therefore, commence this captivating modernism walk and talk into a city trimmed with art-nouveau and other modernistic characteristics. Knowledgeable local guide and insured Barcelona coachman join you on an aspirational modernism day tour of a sizable Catalan town of rather individual industrial persona. The high-city ambition of former newly coined businesspeople portrayed in the influence of everything from the development of offered local delicacy to the venerable creations of the once-beloved industrial textile mill on a marvelous guided city visit.
Points of Interest
- Private vehicle with chauffeur
- Certified guide in the chosen language
- Museum entrance
- Traditional snack
|Terassa||Plaça de l'Assemblea de Catalunya|
|Masia Freixa||Museu de la Ciència i de la Tècnica|
|Mercat de la Independència||Casa Alegre de Sagrera|
|Castillo cartoixa de Vallparadís||Parròquia de Sant Pere|
How it works
Available all year.
Flexible starting time.
- Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Catalan and, Spanish.
If the desired language is not mentioned, please contact us directly under firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Length: 6 hours
- Private transportation throughout the tour.
- Departure points:
Meet & greet by a personal guide at the location of choice.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book and pay online.
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher.
- Exchange Point: At the chosen location, simply hand the voucher to the guide.