Catalan culture narrated in the medium of building and character on an Iberian origin, early medieval gothic architecture tour including past surrealist creations of a little-understood artist in the company of a well understood licensed tour historian. Through the museum and cobbled path of two cities with exhibit halls museums and galleries, including a local friendly restaurant for a local dish and perhaps a glass of wine or two. Catalonia truly is a beautiful place at any time of year, and its second-largest city presents Cathedrals, Basilicas, Theaters, and distinctive Catalan culture in combination with small town Figueres the birthplace of Salvador Dali and observation of a collection of his remaining works.
Girona - Figueres
Points of Interest
- Private vehicle with chauffeur
- Certified guide in the chosen language
- Dali Museum entrance
- Traditional local lunch service
|Girona||Cases de l'Onyar|
|Església de Sant Martí Sacosta||Museu d'Història dels Jueus|
|Basílica de Sant Feliu||Cathedral of Girona|
|Banys Àrabs||Monestir de Sant Pere de Galligants|
How it works
Available all year.
Flexible starting time.
- Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Catalan and, Spanish.
If the desired language is not mentioned, please contact us directly under firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Length: 10 hours
- Private transportation throughout the tour.
- Departure points:
Meet & greet by a personal guide at the location of choice.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book and pay online.
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher.
- Exchange Point: At the chosen location, simply hand the voucher to the guide.