An excellent way to observe a sample of the essential works of Antoni Gaudí all fully guided and at a cost-effective price, with tours running daily throughout the year simply click and book the preferred option print the ticket and jump on the tour bus at the designated starting point.
Points of Interest
- Tour lasting about three hours led by an expert in Gaudí's work.
- Admission to the Sagrada Família and Museu de la Sagrada Familia.
- Tour Bus
Barcelona Product Blurb
- Antoni Gaudí is synonymous with Barcelona, and this half-day tour is an ideal way to observe his city works at fair value with revealing comment and explanation from an experienced guide.
- Starting with outside viewings of the residential masterpieces of Casa Batlló and Casa Milà then gradually working toward the piece de resistance of the spectacular cathedral Sagrada Família with a first-class entry ticket and museum experience where the guide will acquaint you with the historical and architectural wonderment of Europes most outlandish place of worship.
How it works
- English: daily at 10am
- Closed: 25/12, 26/12 and 1/1.
- Languages: English
- Length: ± 2 1/2 hours
- Location: Barcelona
- Not suitable for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Sagrada Familia dress code: respectable church attire.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher
- Exchange Point:On Board of the Bus