A wireless communication system professional tour guide led walk into modernism confronts a selection of creators and their forms on a late afternoon adventure through the city streets, look at the building entries and discounts included in the package below and click and print to join the official Barcelona modernism tour.
Points of Interest
- Tour Guide
- Wireless headset to aid communication between participants and guide.
- Entrance Casa Amatller
- Glass of cava or soft drink in Casa de Les Punxes
Barcelona Product Blurb
- Architects on the walk include Antoni Gaudí, Josep Puig i Cadafalch, and Lluís Domènech i Montaner. The trail is contained within the "Quadrat d'Or" heritage district and includes exterior visits to Casa Batlló, Casa Milà, Casa Amatller, and Casa Lleó Morera finishing with a fully guided interior entry to the Museu del Modernisme de Barcelona the home of elegant historical home furnishings and print classics with original art.
How it works
April to October:
English: Wednesday and Friday at 5pm.
November to March:
English: Friday at 3pm.
- Closed: 1/1, 6/1, 19/4, 1/5,11/9, 1/11, 6/12, 25/12 and 26/12.
- Languages: English
- Length: ± 2 hours
- Location: Barcelona
- Arrive 10 minutes before tour starts
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher
- Exchange Point: At the meeting point, simply hand the voucher to the guide.