The tallest mountain in the range, providing sea views beyond the neatly arranged lines of the Barcelona avenues. A theme park and a church sit atop, and there are many exciting paths to choose from with this perfect family day scenario suitable for young and old children alike. Check the options below to see the possibilities and keep up to date with the latest offers.
Points of Interest
- Option 1: Amusment Park
- Admission to all the attractions and entertainments.
- Option 2: Panoramic View
- Unlimited rides on the Avió (aeroplane), the Carousel (merry-go-round), the
panoramic Giradabo (big wheel), the Talaia (vantage point) and entrance to Automata Museum.
How it works
Skywalk: 11 am
Other attractions: 12 pm (See calendar)
July: every Saturday
August: closes 11pm.
- Languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French
- Length: ± 1 hour
- Location: Barcelona
- Partially accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- print voucher
- Exchange Point: Tibidabo ticket booths