Running a shipshape service since the pre-beach Barcelona of the 1800s las Golondrinas is the traditional way to appreciate shoreline cityscape views of Barcelona whilst bobbing amongst the waves with a cold fresh glass of vermouth in hand. Just click on the desired option, print the ticket and head to the boarding point.
Points of Interest
- 1h 30 min, trip on a Modern motorised Golondrinas catamaran.
Barcelona Product Blurb
- A cruise along the coastline with bar facilities onboard for your pleasure, hoist the anchor and set about from port Vell on a nine-mile sea journey including Estacio Maritima International Creuers Turistics, Nova Bocana, Hotel Wela, La Barceloneta, Port Olimpic, Villa Olimpica, Diagonal Mar and Port Forum.
- A clear view onto the beaches Nova Mar Bella, Mar Bella, Bogatell, Nova Icaria and Barceloneta, as well as the Castell placed atop the Mountain of Montjuic.
How it works
Barcelona Mar 1 hour and 30 minuts: daily
January, February and March: 12.30pm and public holidays 12.30pm and
5.30pm.April, May and June: 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 3.30pm, 4.30pm and 5.30pm. July, August and September: 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 3.30pm, 4.30pm, 5.30pm and
6.30pm.October, November and December: 12.30pm and public holidays 12.30pm and
- Closed: 1 and 6/1, 25 and 26/12.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Catalan
- Length: ± 1:30 hour
- Location: Barcelona
- - Arrive 10 Minutes before tour starts.
- Modern Boats partially adapted for wheelchair users.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher
- Exchange Point: Ticket Booth