One of the numerous UNESCO sites in the city of Barcelona and the last to be designed by Antoni Gaudí, the imaginative Casa Milà is a remarkable stone marker worth viewing. Prebook and print below for a ticket including audioguide and fast lane entry into Antoni Gaudís La Pedrera.
Points of Interest
- Skip the line ticket.
- Courtyards, the Roof-Terrace, the Espai Gaudí (the attic), The Pedrera apartment,
main floor (exhibition hall).
Barcelona Product Blurb
- This must-see UNESCO world heritage site and product of design superiority also transpired to be functional, once housing residents.
- Relish a walkabout through the imaginative Antoni Gaudí construction to sense the context of this inspired iconic Barcelona fabrication.
How it works
From March to October: 9am - 8 pm
From November to February: 9am - 6 pm
- Closed: Closed on the 25/12 and from 7/1 to 13/1
- Languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian,
Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Length: ± 1 hour
- Location: Barcelona
- Partially accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher
- Exchange Point: Ticket booth