Quintessential to the pleasure enthusiast, the renowned region Penedès is center to the exceptional aspects of life in the Mediterranean. Historical chocolate and wine ordered to taste tour amongst the rural vineyards of lush green land discovering multi-generational charlie and the chocolate factory-esque production machinery. Prepare to encounter and consume extravagant produce and striking architecture firsthand with authentic flavors from the chocolatier taste tour paired with the exceptional exclusive sparkling cava cellar labyrinth tour, entirely refined into a tasteful visit to Catalonia’s answer to the French champagne region, namely the pleasant, wine-producing province of Penedès.
Points of Interest
- Private vehicle with chauffeur
- Certified guide in the chosen language
- Vineyard entrance
- Chocolate factory entrance
- Traditional local lunch service
- Wine tasting
|Vineyard Codorniu||Chocolate Factory Simon Coll|
How it works
Available all year.
Flexible starting time.
- Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Catalan and, Spanish.
If the desired language is not mentioned, please contact us directly under email@example.com.
- Length: 10 hours
- Private transportation throughout the tour.
- Departure points:
Meet & greet by a personal guide at the location of choice.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book and pay online.
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher.
- Exchange Point: At the chosen location, simply hand the voucher to the guide.